The mission of Giving Rocket is to help your church have more money for ministry. It’s really that simple. We aren’t high priced consultants. We aren’t a capital campaign company. We deliver a system to increase OPERATIONAL revenue in your church, because we know everyday is more important than the big day. Who cares if you raise money to buy a building if you don’t have the money to pay your team every month or do ministry every week?
The heart of the Giving Rocket system is the monthly subscription program. Every month, we deliver practical content, plug and play resources and coaching to you and your church. You’ll get a ton of practical information and coaching. Here are the FIVE BENEFITS of membership.
- A Giving Talk Script. A Giving Talk is an intentionally planned 2-3 minute focus that happens just before you receive the offering. We write these and you use them or give them to a staff member or a volunteer. The stats, stories and Scripture woven into the Giving Talk will help you connect the dots with your people. Learn more about a Giving Talk in this free report.
- Monthly coaching. You and your team will get coaching via conference calls, webinars and videos from Casey, the Giving Rocket team, and some of the sharpest leaders in the country. We’ll help you talk about money, conduct special offerings, communicate with donors, engage high capacity givers, follow up with donors at all levels, lead your finance team and more.
- A resource every month. See all of the resources in the store? Over the course of a year, you’ll get members-only versions of each of them, on topics like budgeting, digital giving, follow up, developing high capacity donors, and more. These eBooks are full of practical and helpful content. No theory…just help.
- Cut and Paste communication. We don’t tell you to send a letter…we write the letter for you. If you can cut and paste, you can do this. We’ll send you letters, emails and statements that are ready to send to your people. And we’ll pay attention to the calendar so you don’t forget.
- Access to the Resource Vault. We’ve put together tons of financial documents, forms and spreadsheets and you can download all of this valuable stuff. It’s a 24/7 benefit. Don’t start from scratch, start in the Resource Vault.
You don’t have to apply everything, but over time, you’re going to get a healthy dose of financial coaching that will help you create a healthy financial culture in your church. Churches who stick to this program are sharing incredible stories of God’s blessing.
You can start with a 30-day trial for $1. After that, the subscription is $99 a month. There’s no contract and you can cancel at anytime.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to our RSS feed!