1. Â The same reason I will not eat at a restaurant unless they take check cards or credit cards! Â GET RELEVANT!
2. Â People don’t carry a lot of cash anymore
3. Â MOST places will not accept a personal check in the real world! People carrying check books are limited
4. Â It catches first time donors and low budget givers that would usually give nothing. Â (Tipping Machine)
5. Â You eliminate any barriers of why people don’t give
6. Â Its a very small investment for the return. ($2,500 for a countertop unit) and ($5,000 for nice standing unit)
PS… If I could buy something for $2,500 bucks that put $10,000 in my bank account in twelve months I would buy 1000 of them today! Â It’s called ROI – Return on Investment
7. Â Where our treasure is, our heart follows. Â The more people use the kiosk, the more of their heart they are giving to God.
Contact me through our contact form here if you want to talk about getting a kiosk for your church.
What are your thoughts on kiosks in the church?
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to our RSS feed!